In the digital age, architecting and delivering best-in-class customer experiences, in large part, depends on having an impactful omni-channel strategy – a multi-layered plan that focuses on people, processes, and technology required to successfully navigate a rapidly changing world.
According to IDC, by the end of 2017, two-thirds of the CEOs of Global 2000 companies will have digital transformation at the center of their corporate strategy. Are you one of those executives?
Ekaterina Walter is a renowned authority on Customer-First Digital Transformation. As an early adopter of social media and digital technologies and an author of two internationally-acclaimed books on the topic, Ekaterina built a blueprint that guides her customers on their digital transformation journey. She has extensive brand experience, having pioneered and executed global digital strategies at / for Fortune 500 companies.
Consulting packages include:
- Maturity and readiness diagnostics:
- Digital transformation maturity diagnostic assessment
- Brand reputation / crisis risk management readiness assessment
- Strategies and global scaling blueprints:
- Global digital transformation roadmap: strategic recommendations and executional plan outline (priorities, resources, timelines, technologies, etc.)
- Global digital scaling structure and framework
- Specific strategic plans and programs such as advocacy and influencer programs, content strategy, community-building strategy, social care strategy, etc.
- Global corporate digital training
- Executive digital counsel
- Custom proposals upon request
What you can expect:
- A leader with 15+ years of experience who has been on the inside of the largest global organizations and understands the challenges and internal obstacles your teams are facing
- A strategist who focuses on your business success by connecting your digital transformational approach with your business objectives
- Practical counsel and guidance built on an understanding of today’s behavioral landscape, rapidly-shifting digital trends, executive business needs, and realities of modern organizational structures
- Full understanding of the technology landscape to identify the right partners for your organization
- Expertize in brand-building, executive positioning, content marketing, communications strategy, brand reputation and crisis mitigation, influencer relations, advocacy programs, social care, and more